Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #7

I really like all the Google tools available. The one I use the most is iGoogle. I have my iGoogle page set up with my email, youtube video, headlines, weather, and calendar. I am forever adding and taking gadgets and changing the theme. This is an incredibly useful tool.
I also use the Google calendar tool. My husband and I set up a calendar so that we know what each other has planned. We even have color coded each other, so I can glance at the calendar and if I see blue I can see my husbands plans or purple for my plans. This is a great alternative to having to carry a calendar with you. If you are like us, you are always online anyway, so it makes it convienent.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color coded shared calendar! That is a wonderful idea. What with how busy everyone is and often we forget to tell each other when those little meetings are. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete